The Hilton Salt Lake City Center is centrally located to some of the best dining Salt Lake City has to offer. There are dozens of places to eat within about a one-block walk; more if you wish to venture out a bit. But let's start with what will be right at the Hilton.
- Starbucks: Offers beverages, breakfast sandwiches, pastries, and a limited selected of sandwiches and soup until 4:00 pm daily.
NEW this year - an optional breakfast package may be pre-purchased for SLIG dates. Includes choice of one bread and one drink each day, Monday through Friday, $9/day, tax and tip inclusive (5 day package $45). The package may be pre-purchased by updating your SLIG registration.
- Lunch Kiosk: Open during SLIG week only. The Hilton lunch kiosk will offer grab and go soup, salad, and sandwiches. Participants may eat in SLIG Central if they wish.
- Trofi Bistro: Trofi is open for both breakfast and lunch. Their hot breakfast buffet includes omelets and waffles made to order. Their lunch menu offers a variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, and sides.
NEW this year - optional breakfast buffet package may be pre-purchased for SLIG dates. Includes full buffet Monday through Friday, $18/day tax and tip inclusive (5-day package $90). You may pre-purchase this by updating your SLIG registration.
- Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops: Previously voted “Best Steakhouse” and “Best Wine List.” A USDA Spencer’s steak is a mouth-watering experience. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Spencer’s Bar: The gathering place for a casual drink while staying at the Hilton. Located in the front of Spencer’s restaurant.
More information about dining while attending SLIG may be found on the SLIG website (dining page). Future posts will discuss dining options beyond the Hilton.